Friday, August 5, 2011

my first post ever!!:D:):):)

well hello blogging world!!!!!!!! i am officially an adult now!!!!! hmmm well now that i have one of these i don't really know what to say how do you people do this? :D
i start my college experience in one week and a day from today, and i cant wait!!! :D i am terrified but still crazy excited i cant wait to take this next step in my life that scares the death out of me. with lots and lots of prayers though i know it will be the best thing ever.
last night my very best friends and i got to hang out one last time before leaving to school( well one of them is my roommate and the other is going to the next door college.) we laughed from the moment we got there to the time i got home. they are such amazing girls. i am so excited to live with Nicole and become even closer than we are now she is adorable and so amazing and i will learn so much from her. tadja has been my best friend since the moment our spirits were created, she has changed my life and besides my parents she is the one who has had the biggest impact on who i have become. she made my childhood the best one anyone could have. twirling, saving dashing prince's, chasing tornado's, saving middle earth, assisting harry potter in the war against evil, tackling massive garbage cans, making out with bed posts, poofy dresses, first crushes, every memory i have has her in it.



i love them both oddles and tons!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment