Monday, September 3, 2012

this is me


What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. this has probably been the most stressful challenging month of my life, and i have loved every second of it. my job is the best. i never could have ever imagined how hard it would be, or how strong I am. My weaknesses, bad habits, and insecurities have all been brought to the surface in just this past week. each have had to been dealt with and overcome. i love this job that pushes me to be what i have always wanted to be and forced me to take a good hard look at myself. i never could have imagined what this job would do for me, and in the first week already!! That’s not to say it hasn't been hard, or that i haven't had my fair share of breakdowns in the past week, but it has made me stronger for sure. i love all of my residents and my coworkers, both have pushed non to gently for me to take responsibility for my actions. I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!! 
i feel like most of my life i have been told who to be or who not to be, what i can or cannot do. not because others were crude and wanted to control me, but because i let them. Well allow me to tell you who and what i am. i am a strong courageous young women who can overcome any obstacle put in my way. i am me. i am silly sometimes immature, caring, I worry too much and i love with all my heart. i am a daughter of god who can do anything!!!!
oh man that is a lot to learn in the first week of school. 

2 comments:

  1. You are a strong, beautiful, and confident young woman. Also I love you and "Ur my beeessst friend!" Always remember, "You is kind. You is smart. You is important!" And you are AWESOME! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are that and so much more girl!! Your floor is in for a life-changing year with you:) I love you to pieces:)

    ReplyDelete